Your pet is your best friend, your family and your most cherished companion. They deserve the best.
But life in the big city is busy and demanding. Pup and the City helps you give your pooch the care they deserve when you can’t be there.
More than ten years ago Shannon Pike combined the two loves of her life—dogs and the city—to start up Pup and the City: one of the very first dog walking services in downtown Toronto. Since then, PATC has grown to be one of Toronto’s most trusted and recognizable dog walking brands. Your pets are your family. You want to know that they’re in the hands of someone you can trust. We feel the same way…
Here’s how PATC eases your worries and makes using our services a breeze:
• EXPERIENCE: With more than ten years of experience, we know the neighbourhood, dog behaviour, and the best practices in the biz like the back of our hands.
• EXCLUSIVE SERVICE AREA: We concentrate on servicing a smaller downtown area so we can give each of our furry friends extra-special attention.
• HAND-SELECTED PACKS AND SOLO WALKS: Dogs are pack animals and love being part of a group. We structure our packs to suit the personality and preferences of your pooch and make sure everyone gets along. We also offer solo walks for the more independent types or our friends with special needs.
• YOU CAN TRACK US: You get a notification when your pooch is picked up and dropped off with the exact time and length of the walk.
• WE KEEP YOU UPDATED: We’ll send you updates and photos of our adventures together.
• BOOK ONLINE: You can book your walks, purchase your services and manage your account online or on the go with our mobile app.
• NO DOGS IN CARS: Your dog is never transported or left waiting in a vehicle.
• WE’RE SECURE: Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
THE PROOF IS IN YOUR PUPPY: Every dog gets affection, exercise, fresh air, and a chance to socialize. You’ll arrive home to a happy, healthy and relaxed pooch each day.